MICHAEL J. MCCORMACK
45 Limekiln Rd Dublin Ireland D12
083 1168 194 firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
Sales ~ Marketing ~ Operations
Innovative and results-driven senior business leader with verifiable year-over-year success in achieving revenue, profit, and growth objectives. Inspire culture, communicate vision, and define strategies to drive success. Leverage process and technology to optimize organizational performance. Key strengths include:
- Driving Growth and Revenue
- Sales/Marketing Strategy
- Operations and Administration
- Leader Coaching/Team Development
- Financial Management
- P&L Leadership
- New Business Development
- Key Performance Indicators
- Competitive/Market Positioning
- Affiliate Dealer Programs
- Partner Alliances
- Relationship Management
- Technology Integration
- Referral Programs
- Call Center Operations
- Delivered 1300% increase in customer base – from 20,000 to 280,000 – and boosted recurring monthly revenue by 15X to capture top position in direct-to-consumer market.
- Built out start-up team of 5 individuals to 220 professionals, including VP’s, Directors, Managers, Team Leaders, and administrative support
- Developed numerous leadership teams by engaging, mentoring, and challenging each to peak performance.
- Implemented technology structure and defined innovative sales process which became industry standard.
- Instrumental in launching successful start-up companies and igniting growth in newer businesses.
- Created management structure and training for numerous multi-million dollar organizations.
- Devised and managed successful national advertising and marketing campaigns across print, television, direct mail, and web.
CONNECT AMERICA MEDICAL ALERT, Broomall, Pennsylvania 2006 – 2014
The nation’s fastest growing personal emergency response company
Partner/Executive Vice President of Sales
Joined forces with Founder/CEO to formulate corporate vision and articulate strategic direction for 450-member team, scaling operations in both US and Canada. Defined plans to drive revenue generation and growth, determined short- and long-term objectives, and standardized organizational structure and procedures. Conducted ongoing sales performance review and process analysis. Established operations training program for all department leadership teams.
- Led growth surge in recurring annual revenue from $6 million to $80 million with 13-fold increase in customer base.
- Drove 13% increase in average annual revenue per user (AARPU) by establishing customer upsell program and by implementing Salesforce CRM system.
- Expanded team 430% to meet business demands.
- Achieved 70% staff retention rate creating professional culture of accountability, in turn dramatically reducing personnel costs and negative organizational impacts.
- Developed tiered bonus and compensation structure, leading to 40% increase in higher revenue services.
- Improved capacity 40% by implementing cloud-based telephony system.
- Championed revenue performance management initiative; facilitated regular strategy sessions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Established consistent, predictable forecasts and goals by implementing sales process and protocol.
- Maintained 33% average conversion rate, regularly delivering results beyond forecasts.
- Defined call center metrics protocol.
ENVIROPROZ INC, Media, Pennsylvania 2004 – 2018
Indoor air quality testing service
Launched start-up with adaptable, scalable model and averaged 500 new accounts each year. Developed marketing plan and sales process; cultivated customer relationships with targeted contact programs.
- Produced 40% net profit in second year.
- Maintained marketing cost on lead generation below 12% via effective online program.
- Monetized opportunities through related products and services, accounting for 30% of total revenues.
- Increased sales 12% through network and affiliate business referral program.
- Designed unique business plan and model for national franchise.
LGH CORP, Woodstock, Georgia 2000 – 2004
National franchise for LeafGuard Gutter Systems
Executive Director, Mid-Atlantic LeafGuard, Woodlyn, Pennsylvania (2002-2004)
Tasked to lead largest franchise region in US, with operations in New Jersey, Delaware, and eastern Pennsylvania. Directed efforts of 25-member team and defined strategic plans for daily operations, sales, marketing, and administrative support. Oversaw P&L management, budgeting, forecasting, inventory management, purchasing, staffing, and partner relations.
- Boosted gross revenue 40% in 12 months through integrated marketing, sales, and operations strategy.
- Produced innovative radio campaign which lowered CPS and secured 50% channel conversion rate (up from 33%).
Corporate Director of Sales and Marketing, Woodstock, Georgia (2000-2002)
Drove revenue growth by establishing creative and effective processes. Mapped strategic marketing plan for 7 national locations, including corporate website, radius telemarketing, touch point campaigns, direct mail, and traditional media. Consistently pushed quarterly marketing costs to below 13% on average.
- Established corporate call center and increased lead generation 40%.
Brookdale College – Lincroft NJ
Delaware Community College – Delaware County Pa.
New Horizons – Atlanta Ga.
Consulting: Leader mentoring, organizational processes and procedures, leadership team coaching
Industry exposure: Health care, PERS, medical alert, private equity, private investors, technology, home security, monitoring, manufacturing, contractors, hospitality, Indoor Air Quality.